[FFmpeg-devel] Poll: Repeat vote: GA voters list updates

Anton Khirnov anton at khirnov.net
Sun Nov 12 16:08:12 EET 2023

Quoting Thilo Borgmann (CIVS poll supervisor) (2023-11-12 15:00:23)
> A Condorcet Internet Voting Service poll named Repeat vote: GA voters list updates has been created.
> You have been designated as a voter by the poll supervisor,
> Thilo Borgmann (thilo.borgmann at mail.de).
> Description of poll:
> How do we update the list of active members of the General Assembly?
>
> If you would like to vote, please visit the following URL:
>     https://vote.ffmpeg.org/cgi-bin/civs/vote.pl?id=E_07e9c717f7820201&key=aff5f8ac3e44369f
> This is your private URL. Do not give it to anyone else, because they could use
> it to vote for you.Your privacy will not be violated by voting.  The voting service has already
> destroyed the record of your email address and will not release any information
> about whether or how you have voted.
> The poll has been announced to end on Sunday 19th of November, 23:59 (GMT+1). To view the results of the poll once it has ended, visit:
>     https://vote.ffmpeg.org/cgi-bin/civs/results.pl?id=E_07e9c717f7820201
> For more information about the Condorcet Internet Voting Service, see
>
>     http://civs.cs.cornell.edu
> . To control future email sent from CIVS, see
>     https://vote.ffmpeg.org/cgi-bin/civs/mail_mgmt.pl

So you have started this vote that at least 6 developers were against,
and zero people beside you were in favor of. After not having bothered
to reply to any arguments in the ML thread.

In my eyes, this disqualifies you from running the vote server. Somebody
else should do it.

--
Anton Khirnov