[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST]] VDD23 Travel

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:08:31 EEST 2023

On date Sunday 2023-10-08 10:09:03 +0800, Steven Liu wrote:
> Nice to see you all after so long.
> My request is for my flights, 9750,00 CNY Beijing from/to Abu Dhabi,
> Abu Dhabi from/to Dublin

Approved on my side, pending Michael's approval.

To get the refund, follow instructions here to generate a refund request:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

When doing so, keep in mind that the XE Travel Expenses Calculator
service mentioned in step 2 is not active anymore - just attach the
receipts to the email.

Then email it to:
treasurer at rt.spi-inc.org

putting me and Michael in CC:, and adding the thread link from:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/

Thanks.