[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] Travel & Accomodation for LDP 23

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 00:00:32 EEST 2023

On date Saturday 2023-10-21 11:39:02 +0200, ffmpeg-devel Mailing List wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I went to Prag for the LinuxDays Prague 23 [1] by Bus and stayed at the
> university Dorm/Hotel.
>
> Bus:    54,98 EUR
> Hotel: 154,08 EUR (converted from CZK by VISA)
> =================
> Total: 209,06 EUR

Looks good to me, pending Michael's approval.

To get the refund, follow instructions here to generate a refund request:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

Note that the XE calculator referenced in the linked page above is
still broken, so you should probably send the receipts as attachments
to the request email.

Then email it to:
treasurer at rt.spi-inc.org

putting me and Michael in CC:, and adding the thread link from:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/

Thanks.