[FFmpeg-devel] Trac spam

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Tue Sep 12 02:11:56 EEST 2023

On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 02:20:58PM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
> I see the "Delete selected as Spam" button, but no "Remove registered user"
> button.

I guess deleting users requires full admin rights, so i guess, just make a list
of users which are in need of a deletion and post that and i or less likely
some other admin will disable/delete them. You and everyone else in the spam fighter group
can still do all other steps whenever you like.
Maybe we can find a easier solution at some point
also the absence of a single "delete everything a user did and delete her"
function seems like something trac should have but then spam has not been a
big issue previously

Its not that you shouldnt use gotos but rather that you should write
readable code and code with gotos often but not always is less readable