[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] VDD23 Travel

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:18:19 EEST 2023

On date Monday 2023-09-25 14:17:06 +0100, Derek Buitenhuis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Nice to see you all again after so long.
>
> My request is for my flights to/from Dublin, which cost 90.58 GBP.

Approved on my side, pending Michael's approval.

Once this is approved, follow instructions here to generate a refund request:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

Then email it to:
treasurer at rt.spi-inc.org

putting me and Michael in CC:, and adding the thread link from:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/

Let me know here or privately if you have any question.

Thanks.