[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] FOSDEM '24 Expenses

Frank Plowman post at frankplowman.com
Tue Feb 6 19:36:40 EET 2024

Hello,

I am requesting reimbursement for the following expenses made attending
FOSDEM 2024, where I delivered a talk about the FFmpeg VVC decoder and
met with FFmpeg developers.

Expense                   | Amount (GBP)
--------------------------+-------------
Return flight MAN <-> CRL |        45.98
Coach LDS -> MAN          |         7.80
Coach MAN -> LDS          |         9.00
2 nights Airbnb           |       110.07
Train CRL -> BRU          |        14.90
Coach BRU -> CRL          |        16.91
Taxi LDS -> Home          |        10.92
Total                     |       215.58

I took the taxi from the coach station to my house as it was in the
early hours and public transport was not running.

Thanks,
Frank