[FFmpeg-devel] STF SoWs

Nicolas George george at nsup.org
Wed Feb 7 14:16:51 EET 2024

Paul B Mahol (12024-02-06):
> If this is again about SDR, go ahead,  merge it. I no longer care.

You should care. But you should care by being FOR it, not AGAINST.

The people who oppose SDR are the same libav people who are disgusting
you and me and others away from the project with their authoritarian
attitude, their behaving like on conquered ground, their disregard for
features that only serve a handful of users but are crucial for them
because they cannot be found in any other software than FFmpeg.

These people are killing the project, we should oppose them whenever we
have the courage.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George