[FFmpeg-devel] Fw: GSoC Org Apps - review yours ASAP for common issues

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Sun Feb 11 21:22:23 EET 2024

Hi all

just got this today, and to avoid anyone being upset of not knowing
about something again.

I dont know if this applies to us but posting it here
Also iam not doing gsoc admin (iam just really the last resort backup
i dont have time for gsoc) but it seemes
someone fillled everything out already i saw some "100%"
in the brief moments between "Something went wrong." and "400 errors"

thx

----- Forwarded message from summerofcode-noreply at google.com -----