[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] clarifying the TC conflict of interest rule

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Feb 20 16:18:03 EET 2024

Le 20 février 2024 16:01:11 GMT+02:00, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc> a écrit :
>On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 09:22:57AM +0100, Anton Khirnov wrote:
>[...]
>> their preferred wording, and then we can have the GA vote on it.
>
>Before this GA vote, we need another extra member discussion/vote.
>Because the last GA reset droped several developers from the GA

And so what?

Changing the voting body specifically before a decision, and outside the normal flow, sounds like a thinly veiled attempt at altering the ballot results, TBH. It's also unfair to people who contributed code in the past two months and will have to wait until the next normal renewal.

Maybe you mean well, but we can't read your mind, and it *looks* like a bad idea.

-1