[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] fateserver

Marth64 marth64 at proxyid.net
Mon Feb 26 02:21:14 EET 2024

Thank you Michael, for the opportunity.  I have some initial questions
while others add the remaining detail.

1) What is the flow of test result data like? e.g.  do individual test
servers send the data via API? Or does this tool query them directly.
2) Are you open to Docker containerization (with rootless)? In this way,
the application is jailed and can restart automatically on its own. Also,
more flexibility on the host machine itself.