[FFmpeg-devel] Hardware purchase request: AVX512-capable laptop

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Jan 15 18:01:31 EET 2024

Le maanantaina 15. tammikuuta 2024, 16.06.32 EET Paul B Mahol a écrit :
> > I agree with Remi's objections to this.
> >
> > Kieran
>
> Poor and irrelevant devs object and want to keep money for themself.

Neither of us are poor, which makes this defamatory.

While we may subjectively be irrelavant, that is completely inappropriate
wording. For you reference, Nicolas was able to articulate that
characterisation in a much more business-compatible fashion.

So this is being reported to the CC.

--
雷米‧德尼-库尔蒙
http://www.remlab.net/