[FFmpeg-devel] Back port riscv: test for assembler support to 6.1

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Jan 18 21:12:37 EET 2024

Le sunnuntaina 7. tammikuuta 2024, 6.20.29 EET Brad Smith a écrit :
> I don't have a system. But I have attached what should be there or close
> to back ports for 6.1 and 6.0. If someone could please build test these
> patches.

I have no objections but I do not have a test system either.

In any case, the RISC-V support requires OS adaptation to detect multi-
lettered extensions, and it is very unlikely that I will be able to test
OpenBSD (I don't even know how it's supposed to work).

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/