[FFmpeg-devel] Sovereign Tech Fund

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Jan 30 08:30:56 EET 2024

Le 30 janvier 2024 00:43:39 GMT+02:00, Michael Niedermayer <michael at niedermayer.cc> a écrit :
>Hi
>
>On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 11:01:05PM +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
>> Le maanantaina 29. tammikuuta 2024, 20.11.19 EET Michael Niedermayer a écrit :
>[...]
>> > Its under the control of the community and its transparent
>>
>> You always have the control of the community at the time of review and merge.
>>
>> You can argue all you want that more open is better. What I see is that this
>> more open is already turning into a train wreck (as predicted last year).
>
>I do have to disagree on this specific point
>The people predicting it to be a train wreck are the people who now make it
>a train wreck.

That's clearly false and defamatory against me.

And given that you were the one to ask for feedback and project ideas that also constitutes entrapment.

You should step down from the CC IMO because that's very unbecoming of a CC member (as are your attacks against Kieran)

In these conditions I maintain that this process is inane and discriminatory.

Lastly the FFmpeg community should bot to be taken hostage in one person's personal feud against FFlabs and/or other companies. (This is purely hypothetical and not an accusation against anyone in particular. If you feel targeted, that's on you.)