[FFmpeg-devel] Sovereign Tech Fund

Vittorio Giovara vittorio.giovara at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 12:13:28 EET 2024

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:07 AM Nicolas George <george at nsup.org> wrote:

> Vittorio Giovara (12024-01-30):
> > Sorry but this feels a lot like "thanks for your feedback, I'm going to
> do
> > this anyway".
>
> Sorry, but this feels a lot like “I gave an objection, you have to treat
> it like a veto”.

Sorry, but this feels a lot like “I have nothing to add to the
conversation, but I feel like I need to speak up anyway”.

It's not a veto when multiple eminent contributors outlined the problems
with the current proposals, and I don't think ignoring them is beneficial
to the community. I'm surprised I have to explain this *once again*.
--
Vittorio