[FFmpeg-devel] Sovereign Tech Fund

Jonatas L. Nogueira jesusalva at spi-inc.org
Wed Jan 31 20:40:17 EET 2024

There are no agreements between SPI and STF as of 31st January 2024.

However, if you submit a Scope of Work, then an agreement will be made if
STF approves the sponsorship (on the Feb 14th or later).

I assume you don't mean National Association of Broadcasters by "NAB", so I
would need to know what booth you're talking about.

--
Jonatas L. Nogueira (“jesusalva”)
Board of Directors Member