[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] fateserver

Marth64 marth64 at proxyid.net
Fri Mar 8 03:08:20 EET 2024

Hi Michael, all,

While awaiting direction I will go ahead and study this process further.
>From an overall view, it is something I am comfortable to help maintain.
Perhaps my focus can be to get the current version in a stable place, and
work on a long term improvement strategy to the rewrite version.

If Docker is allowed, with regard to security updates within the Docker
container: I have known processes to do this and will be transparent with,
I also have experience with vulnerability management so I will apply that
lens proactively.

Thanks,