[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 7.0 blocking issues

Xiang, Haihao haihao.xiang at intel.com
Sun Mar 10 15:25:58 EET 2024

Hi Mark,

Do you think the broken vaapi dec-filter-encode (and other hw acceleration
method using fixed-size pool) is a blocking issue ? See more info below:

https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/20231220071050.3175819-11-haihao.xiang@intel.com/
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/817dc1ea-495e-4c7f-8615-264e755ff6bd@jkqxz.net/

Thanks
Haihao