[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg at NAB 2024

Derek Buitenhuis derek.buitenhuis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:48:49 EEST 2024

On 11/1/2023 9:25 PM, Derek Buitenhuis wrote:
> This is certainly interesting considering we just had a giant thread about not using
> or using SPI, with multiple people accused of having corporate interests.

Adding to the list of wtf NAB things:

https://twitter.com/JanetGrecoBP/status/1773342135514779700

    I will be with #GPAC on the #FFMPEG stand #W4232 during #NABShow, from 13-17th
    April in Las Vegas. If you're interested in cutting-edge #openSource #ultramedia
    video streaming & next-gen multimedia transcoding, packaging & delivery software,
    do stop by or DM to meet! @wearegpac

(Janet does PR/markey and stuff for Motion Spell, GPAC's commercial arm.)

I am sure this email will continue the long trend of emails in this thread being
routed to Thilo's /dev/null.

- Derek