[FFmpeg-user] Decode problem with mpeg-1 audio in MXF

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Dec 9 17:16:02 CET 2011

肖波 <13760746839 <at> 163.com> writes:

> When decode with ffplay,it resulted errors:"[mpeg2video @ 03259E20] codec type
> or id mismatches"
>
> I tested the file with an old version ffmpeg (published at year 2007),it
> doesn't have this problem.
>
> I have uploaded the sample file to the following position,anybody interested
> please download it
>
> http://www.datafilehost.com/download-c570856f.html

This is a regression since 2008 (!), I opened ticket #721 and sent a patch
(actually two) yesterday to ffmpeg-devel to fix the bug, unfortunately, the
patches do not apply anymore today;-(

Feel free to add yourself to CC in the ticket.

Please do not highjack threads, this is considered highly rude, Carl Eugen