[FFmpeg-user] Regarding -pix_fmt yuvj422p for the output yuv file.

Venkatasubramaniam R kct.venkat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:35:41 CEST 2011

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the idea, and surely uyvy format is documented in a more detailed
manner. Thanks for the links, they are really helpful.

I chose yuvj422p because I have an original yuv video in the same format and
so I will be able to compare the original yuv with the modified yuv easily.

I will try with this uyvy format suggestion. If I come across any useful
ideas, I will post it in this mail chain.

Thanks again,
-Venkat.