[FFmpeg-user] Buildin ffmpeg on QNX/ARM

Zahira Ammarguellat zammargu at marvell.com
Mon Apr 2 15:33:49 CEST 2012

Carl,

This is the configuration I used. I do have the SDL QNX/ARM library available in the path indicated in the configure command:

======================
#!/bin/sh

export CFLAGS="-I /zammargu/WIFI_Display/SDL-1.2.13_qnx/build/include/SDL"
export LDFLAGS="-L/zammargu/WIFI_Display/SDL-1.2.13_qnx/build/.libs -lSDL"
./configure \
--prefix=/zammargu/WIFI_Display/ffmpeg_org_qnx/build \
--cross-prefix=arm-unknown-nto-qnx6.5.0- \
--enable-cross-compile \
--arch=arm \
--target-os=qnx \
--enable-gpl \