[FFmpeg-user] latest version of FFMPEG

Me Bernard Twyford Raymond mebtraymond at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:21:41 CET 2012

Thanks very much Rodney,
1.the reason for these questions is that my web hoster installed what seems
to be an old version of FFMPEGwhen they could have installed the newer
version
 "that's why I want to know what year is the version installed";
2. I would like to know if the problems I described are due to the old
version or not;
3. I agree with you that it's always better to have the newer version and I
ask will the newer version correct the problems I have with the version
installed?
Thank you for answering me
Bernard