[FFmpeg-user] need help

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 17:47:17 CET 2012

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:20:02 -0000, Abeer Awad <abeerawad at yahoo.com> wrote:

> i tried it but the output files are : outfile-00001.jpg,
> outfile-00002.jpg ...., the type does not appear in the file name, so
> what to do?

2. Please don't top-post; it's rude, and it reverses the flow of
conversation.

1. Those JPEGs are just images, they don't have frame types.  If you want
know what type of frame the image was derived from, the ffprobe command
you were told earlier will do that.  I'm not sure how useful it will be to
you, since it's entirely unclear what you think you are achieving by this.
If you want to change the filenames, I suggest that you write a script that
takes the output of ffprobe and renames the files accordingly.

--
Rhodri James
Kynesim Ltd