[FFmpeg-user] converting yuv directly to Apple Final Cut Pro

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Jan 27 00:43:18 CET 2012

Roee Kashi <galacap <at> gmail.com> writes:

> ffmpeg -y -i aud_file.mp3 -s 528x384 -vtag YV12 -i raw_vid.yuv -target
> pal-dv outdv.mov

Your report is missing the output from the important commands (instead you
provide the output of the less important commands)...

I am not 100% sure what -target pal-dv does, so I cannot comment if it does what
you want.

> ffmpeg -i outdv.mov -vcodec copy -acodec copy -sameq -strict -o outdv2.mov

But assuming strict is what makes the difference here (I suspect you don't know
what -sameq does and in any case, it has no effect for -vcodec copy), did you
try adding it to the first command?

Carl Eugen