[FFmpeg-user] decode and encode mpeg2 video

Dhaval Shah dhaval.shah at fugital.com
Fri Jul 6 08:40:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to decode mpeg2 video in yuv and then encode it in mpeg2 video.
I have successfully done it with h264 video by using x264 library of ffmpeg.
But I did not get proper yuv data while decoding mpeg2 video.

I am working on XP 32bit. If you have any sample application for it pls send
me the link for that.
Let me know if anyone had done it with mpeg2 video.
May be I am using wrong library.
pls suggest me the proper AVCodecContext setting to decode and encode
mpeg2video.

Thanks
Dhaval

Regards