[FFmpeg-user] AAC decoding on Android

Ali Shaheen ali.shaheen at popcatcher.com
Fri Jul 20 17:41:49 CEST 2012

I am using 0.8.11  and i have build for armv6. I was wondering if there is
some optimization flag or something..which can enhance performance by
multithreading.

in build script i have used these flags.
OPTIMIZE_CFLAGS="-marm -march=$CPU"
--extra-cflags=" -O3 -fpic -DANDROID -DHAVE_SYS_UIO_H=1
-Dipv6mr_interface=ipv6mr_ifindex -fasm -Wno-psabi -fno-short-enums
-fno-strict-aliasing -finline-limit=300 $OPTIMIZE_CFLAGS "

Thankyou