[FFmpeg-user] aconvert filter problems

Davy Durham ddurham at davyandbeth.com
Mon Oct 15 09:21:11 CEST 2012

Thanks, that work around works, and is obviously easier.  I assumed I
needed to use a filter to make the output codec happy, but apparently it
does some sample-type conversion automatically.  Perhaps what is
happening is the output codec for wav is defaulting to pcm_s16le and it
is automatically converting it from float back to s16.

Thanks