[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg for Android

Срђан Обућина obucinac at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:26:59 CEST 2012

FFmpeg for Android is my attempt to create FFmpeg port for Android. Release
files are available on Source Forge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg4android/

My goal was to create FFmpeg library which can be compiled under Android
source code tree, using Android NDK. I tried to do this by enabling proper
library configuration with configure script, making no changes to files in
official FFmpeg release archives, using makefiles from official FFmpeg
release archives as initialization scripts for variables used in Android.mk
files, and enabling building of all libraries and tools.

This is work in progress, tested only on latest Android master branch, arm,
NDK-r8, platform-14.

Feel free to test, suggest changes and report issues.

Thanks

Srdjan Obucina