[FFmpeg-user] Sync troubles with input pipes from raw -> AAC/Scaling/H.264 -> live RTMP

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Apr 4 19:48:15 CEST 2013

Heinrich Fink <heinrich.fink <at> hfink.eu> writes:

> I ran a test for about 3 hours, recording into a flv file,
> and I was able to observe a A/V shift of 4 frames.

Is the shift not reproducible on the first frames of
the output file, ie are you sure it is something
that accumulates during the encode?

Does it also happen with another audio encoder?
(I believe it is very unlikely that the video pts are
wrong, it at least would be easy to verify, there
is -debug_ts.)

Carl Eugen