[FFmpeg-user] Re encoding rtsp?

ryan lindsay ryan.lindsay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 12:07:53 CEST 2013

Hi, just wondering if someone can help me.
I have an ip camera that spits out an h.264 mpeg stream via rtsp. And I
have it connected to a beagle board xm. What I would like to do is suck in
the rtsp into the beagle board then I want to take an audio stream in from
the beagle board, and I won't to munge them together and spit out the rtsp
stream of the beagle board with video and audio.

Is this possible to do with ffmpeg? And if so can someone give me an idea
of how.
 Thanks in advance