[FFmpeg-user] ffprobe, show_entries.

RealBumba realbumba at sharklasers.com
Tue Dec 10 14:51:30 CET 2013

Hello

I am using ffprobe to get some information, However I want to limit what is
returned.
So far I am able to easily select what I need from format with
-show_entries format=duration,size

However, I want to also get the video stream information using
stream=width,height

The problem with just this, is that it will return all stream wrappers(with
blank info) and then the 1 correct wrapper with width and height settings.

>From what I see from some examples, the video stream is always set to index
1 inside the streams wrapper, How can I set the search to return
width,height from just this section?

Thanks in advance.