[FFmpeg-user] dvd_nav_packet & mapping order issue

Sub Phil phil4000n at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 14:08:54 CET 2014

>Writing dvdnav packets is not supported.
I haven't seen that in the documentation, maybe it should stated.

By the way, how do you than specify to copy all streams but dvdnav packets??

> but unless you can explain a negative effect this has, there is no issue.
Well, I do.
I can't properly concat files now.
Indeed, has the ffmpeg output has streams order changed and I can not force
each streams to have the same order as the other vob files, it results that
on concatenating all the vob files, the audio1, audio2 and audio3 streams
changes during play!

The only work around I see is to:
* concat left tail of the film, aka vob 1 to 3 and output it as a left.mp4 (mkv
not supported)
*concat right tail of the film, aka vob 5 to 6 and output it as a right.mp4
* Apply the correction on vob 4 and output as middle.mp4.
* Check and realign the order of every single stream for the three mp4
files.
* concat them.