[FFmpeg-user] Memory leaks in ffmpeg 2.2

praks411 praks411 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:47:59 CET 2014

Hi

I'm using ffmpeg in my project for quite sometime. Recently I shifted to
ffmpeg 2.2 and I'm seeing memory leaks which were not there earlier.
Debugging further I found just by calling  avformat_alloc_context() and then
freeing the context using avformat_close_input(). I getting memory leaks of
87bytes. Also if I go further and call avformat_open_input and
avformat_find_stream. The memory leaks increases.
These memory leaks are fixed whether I do decoding or not. I'm not sure if
these are genuine leaks or do I need to deallocate something more.
Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,
Pradeep