[FFmpeg-user] dvb subtitles

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 7 14:48:06 CEST 2016

Sorry i thought i needed it for the decoding o fthe stream to be able to overlay the subtitles.
Will give it a whirl
 Joolz

    On Thursday, 7 April 2016, 14:32, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

 JULIAN GARDNER <joolzg <at> btinternet.com> writes:

> ffmpeg -canvas_size 720x576 -i bbc_news.ts -c:v libx264 -c:a copy

> -c:s copy

> -filter_complex '[0:#0x69]scale=720:576 [sub],[0:v][sub] overlay'
> -y -f mpegts bbc_news_hard.ts

I am not sure I understand: Did you ask how not to copy
the subtitle stream?
I ask because you specify "-c:s copy" which requests to
copy the subtitle stream. If you don't want to copy the
subtitle stream please try to remove the option that
requests copying it.

Please avoid top-posting here.

Carl Eugen