[FFmpeg-user] ffserver audio livestream "Could not open output feed file '/tmp/inputAudio.ffm'"

Matt Flax flatmax at flatmax.org
Tue Apr 12 22:46:51 CEST 2016

Yep that is what I thought as well. Which protocol do you think I should
enable ? file perhaps ?
Here are the available ones :
$ ./configure --list-protocols
async               icecast              rtmpt
bluray               librtmp              rtmpte
cache               librtmpe              rtmpts
concat               librtmps              rtp
crypto               librtmpt              sctp
data               librtmpte              srtp
ffrtmpcrypt           libsmbclient              subfile
ffrtmphttp           libssh              tcp
file               md5                  tls_gnutls
ftp               mmsh                  tls_openssl
gopher               mmst                  tls_schannel
hls               pipe                  tls_securetransport
http               rtmp                  udp
httpproxy           rtmpe              udplite
https               rtmps              unix