[FFmpeg-user] makefile ffmpeg nacl

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sat Apr 16 12:46:11 CEST 2016

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 16:26:56 +0000, Moldovean Radu-Cristian wrote:
> and in my makefile I use:
> LIBS = nacl_io ppapi_cpp ppapi pthread \avformat vpx vorbisenc vorbis ogg theoraenc \theoradec mp3lame m avcodec swresample avutil \avdevice avfilter swscale

I'm sure there's more in your Makefile. :-) Why don't you show it?

> But when I run my makefile I get the following errors:

What was the command triggering these errors?

I'm not sure, but let me guess that when linking against libavcodec.a,
you are missing the dependency on libvpx (and libmp3lame). The linker
command line should include "-lvpx" and "-lmp3lame", because static
libs such as libavcodec.a don't advertise these dependencies to the
linker.

> I've tried everything but with no success.Can you please help me?

By the way, questions regarding programming with libav* are best
directed at the libav-user mailing list. This list is more directed at
the use of the command line tool or the configuration of de/muxers,
filters, an so on.

Cheers,
Moritz

(BTW, your mail resulted in bad formatting, all the line breaks were
gone. See here:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2016-April/031793.html
)