[FFmpeg-user] new error

juan carlos Rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:05:16 EEST 2016

> Am 10.08.2016 um 17:16 schrieb juan carlos Rebate:

>>> P.S.: I'm not sure whether changing the Content-Type was juan carlos's
>>>       intention, he always forgets to write precisely what he wanted to
>>>       achieve. Let's just pretent it was *my* intention now.
>>>

> why are you quoting again and again the full message including the list
> footer? that's pure asshole behavior when someone is told that often by
> different people over many months "don't do that"
>
> Noritz thank you, finally someone understands, ffmpeg etá full of errors
>>

> when you say
>
> and the documentation is wrong
>>

> why you say
>
> what I try to specify the type of content to
>> what the receiver grip, I repeat that I can not send all the complete
>> output
>> by existing limits in list system
>>

> bullshit - you can replace 5000 *identical messages* which are repeated
> until some other output appears and so preserve the full content
>
> your problem is that you *do not want* to do anything useful like
>
> * write proper subjects
> * stip quotes
> * compose readable mails
>
> read the fucking
>
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#bespecific
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#formats
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#volume
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#idm45835691837744
>
> after you did that often enough to understand it basically you are ready
> to use a mailing-list
>
> They say cut junk information, but that I did already, all relevant
>> information is error only, most of the documentaion is outdated or
>> erroneous for
>> example
>> http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg.html#Description
>> no sense indicate buffer size for a simple conversion of video,I am
>> seeing this
>> absurd nonsense I can understand that the whole project is riddled with
>> flaws
>>

> what about write your own?
> wait - you can't even use your mailclient....

it is clear that use free tools at the end is expensive,
indicas the error you have, you indicate how you receive this error, and
public and what you get in return?,people who do not help, insulting people for
no reason, people who do not know, people who ignore their own rules, as that
was over, free tools are blocked my starting today, thanks for nothing
Take carer