[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Help - No default whitelist set

Sunil M.S sunil at artificerstechnologies.com
Fri Mar 11 10:24:51 CET 2016

Thanks for the replay :)

i am able to access rtsp link on the local windows server and vlc player
also ffplay
can u able to share the output which u received on compile the command line

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 16:40:07 +0530, Sunil M.S wrote:
> > Hi Moritz Barsnick
>
> I'm not the personalality of this list. ;-)
>
> > 1)  sorry mistake for 200, the error code  is  "code": -111,
> "string":
> > "Connection refused"
>
> Let me emphasize: I strongly believe you have a network problem, not an
> ffmpeg problem.
>
> Is there any other player or tool which can access the given rtsp URL?
>
> Moritz

Thanks and Regards ,

*Sunil M S*

m: +91 9746124001
p : +1 571 327 0044

e : sunil at artificerstechnologies.com

w : www.artificerstechnologies.com

This Artificer's Technologies email, along with any attachments, is
considered confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status, please notify
us immediately by reply email and delete this email and its attachments
from your system.  Dissemination, distribution or copying of any
erroneously received Artificer's Technologies email, along with any
attachments, use of it for any purpose, or disclosure of its contents to
any person(s) other than the person(s) to whom it was intended is
prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.