[FFmpeg-user] Problem decoding H263+ Codec from RTP stream

M. V. bored_to_death85 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 15:02:29 CEST 2016

Hi Carl,
I'm capturing packets of the RTP stream and I know that the RTP stream is a video stream with H263+ codec. I don't want to transmit RTP. as I said, I want to store this incoming RTP stream to a file and convert it to a playable format (like FLV).
Regards.

    On Monday, March 28, 2016 4:10 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

 M. V. <bored_to_death85-at-yahoo.com <at> ffmpeg.org> writes:

> what I execute is :
> root# ffmpeg -f h263 -i input_video.rtp output.flv

I don't think forcing h263 format if you know that the
content is not h263 makes sense.

More important: If you want to transmit rtp, why do
you have file input?

Carl Eugen