[FFmpeg-user] Multi rtmp input overlayed into 1 not sync

mulianto braveh4rt at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:39:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have multi rtmp input, which have same object to capture, so this for multi camera application (picture in picture)

My goal was to make 3 input overlayed and ffmpeg output 1 rtmp stream .

This was done, the challange was each video not sync. Last input will be delayed 5-8 second. Second input delayed 4 second, and first input is the leading stream inside the overlayed output video. Other words ffmpeg generating picture in picture video.

Anyone know how to sync this live stream? I try using a mp4 file, all sync inside the pip, but not sync in live stream.

Thanks for help,

Regards

Mulianto