[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG run out of memory

ionut ionut.raducanu at webland.ro
Mon May 9 00:04:44 CEST 2016

Hello,

     My output is .mp4 and I am using like 50-100 images to create it.
Image resolutions are very big and I do a lot of complex filtering. I
have some cases that my cmd run out of memory and the ffmpeg process is
killed.
One more thing,  I have the next warning:
[png_pipe @ 0x1f9c480] Stream #0: not enough frames to estimate rate;
consider increasing probesize

But if I add some big analyze and probesize values like: ( saw in an
example over the internet )
-analyzeduration 6000M -probesize 6000M
The process is killed even faster.

Can somebody give me some tips about why is this happening ?
I know that I haven't given you to many details, please hit me back for
more details, thank you!