[FFmpeg-user] Compiling FFmpeg without SecIdentityCreate API

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 01:40:33 EEST 2016

> Apple is rejecting whatever i do.
>
> 1. I tried to use the static ffmpeg (3.1.3) by tessus. They rejected it.

I would expect that this build includes SecureTransport (which is
useful), we already know (thanks to you) that this is not accepted
by Apple.

> 2. I tried to build myself using this ./configure
> --disable-protocol=tls_securetransport. They rejected it.

This is not the option we discussed in this email thread.

> 3. I have no idea how to build ffmpeg so that Apple guys accept it.

But you also do not share why Apple refused it:
Maybe they found out that the LGPL is not compatible with
Apple's requirements for the App Store - I hope you agree
that there is nothing that we can do to fix this;-(

Carl Eugen