[FFmpeg-user] Setting the default input framerate in conjunction with -f concat -i filelist.txt

Davide davide.denardis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 00:34:06 EEST 2017

Dear you all,

I am trying to set the input framerate of a sequence of images:

if I am working with a single image sequence everything works properly:
*ffmpeg -framerate 30 -i folder01/img%05d.jpeg ......*

then, because I have more folders (and I was unable to get the -i
concat:filesequence1|filesequence2 working) I tried to use:

*ffmpeg -framerate 30 -f concat -safe 0 -i filelist.txt .....
*but I receive a:
*Option framerate not found.

*then if I omit the "-framerate 30", everything runs smoothly, but
ffmpeg defaults to a 25 fps value for the input image sequences.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Davide De Nardis

**