[FFmpeg-user] Transcode from mp4 to wav fails for several files

Lou Logan lou at lrcd.com
Mon Dec 25 21:08:51 EET 2017

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017, at 9:53 AM, JD wrote:
[...]
> So, could someone zero in on the script and see what I am missing?

We can only provide help for unscripted, direct usage of the FFmpeg cli tools here at ffmpeg-user.

Since this appears to be purely a scripting issue I recommend checking your script with shellcheck.net and if you need further scripting help refer to a Bash help resource.

As for the ffmpeg part, you can remove "-ab 312k": bitrate is ignored when outputting wav.