[FFmpeg-user] How to use FFmpeg to Grab screen and use udp to streamimg

絃外之音。 793953827 at qq.com
Fri May 12 12:18:59 EEST 2017

This is i download FFmpeg file,and i want to use gdigrab to grab screen and streaming,use UDP or RTMP.
And I can use "ffmpeg -f gdigrab -framerate 30 -video_size 640x480 -i desktop out.mpg " to generate the file,and use like“ffmpeg -re -i ds.h264 -vcodec copy -f h264 udp://192.168.1.172:8080” to streaming local file。But i dont know how to Combined that into one line.
And i want to control Bit rate,pixels,FPS,to grab screen and streaming.Can you show me how to use one line to do it? :)