[FFmpeg-user] Implimenting Multi-Protocol Encapsulation and muxing with video in an MPEG2-TS

Steven La Plant (RIT Student) scl9359 at rit.edu
Tue Sep 25 05:01:31 EEST 2018

I am working on a graduate project for R.I.T. and have had an awful time
trying to find a solution to transmit 2 Mbps telemetry data along side 3
channels of video with a single MPEG2-TS.  From what I have read I believe
it can be accomplished with multi-protocol encapsulation (MPE).  I have not
found much literature in the FFMPEG documentation on how to do this. Can
anyone provide information on how to do this with FFMPEG?

Thanks,
Steve