[FFmpeg-user] Copy across core DTS audio

kaled info at caled.co.uk
Fri Apr 17 10:31:56 EEST 2020

Hello, first post and new to using command line ffmpeg.
I have a series of videos that contain multiple streams such as following in
an MKV container
Stream 0: video
stream 1: Dolby digital audio
stream 2: DTSHD audio
stream 4: subtitle

I'd like to like copy across all streams except for the DTSHD audio stream,
which I'd like to estract the core audio so I end up with the following.
Stream 0: video
stream 1: Dolby digital audio
stream 2: DTS-core audio
stream 4: subtitle

Optionally, I'd like to swap the audio order so that DTS is the first audio
stream.

I've attempted to use the dca-core filter with some success, but this is
only when I force ffmpeg to ignore the DD stream.
For example, I've implemented this command line and I get 2 dts audio
streams.

ffmpeg -i x.mkv -map 0:0 -map 0:2 -map 0:2 -map 0:3 -c:v copy -c:a copy
-bsf:a dca_core -c:a:1 copy -c:s copy output.mkv

When ever I try and include the DD track, FFMPEG comes back to say that the
dca-core filter is not compatible with DD.
I'm sure it is a simple syntax error that I have, so any help would be much
appreciated

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/