[FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

juan carlos rebate nerus492 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:09:01 EET 2020

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Carl Eugen Hoyos
Enviado: domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020 23:27
Para: FFmpeg user questions
Asunto: Re: [FFmpeg-user] (no subject)

Am So., 1. Nov. 2020 um 21:41 Uhr schrieb juan carlos rebate
<nerus492 at gmail.com>:

> Actually my way of compiling is simpler but as it did not work in windows I looked
> in google for some way to do it and I came up with a tutorial, my way that I have
> been using since ffmpeg 2.4.4 is this;
> ./configure --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-encoders --enable-decoders --enable-muxers --enable-demuxers.

The following options have no effect:
--enable-nonfree --enable-encoders --enable-decoders --enable-muxers
--enable-demuxers

> In linux in this way it compiles me perfect except that it does not link me statically
> but dynamically for that reason the static,

On Windows, you normally don't care about a dynamic compile as no incompatible
C library should exist.

> but in windows with my way it tells me that the compiler tests failed

Which compiler did you install?
With wsl, you can use msvc, (Microsoft) clang and - with a little additional
effort - gcc.

Please cut your quotes, Carl Eugen