[FFmpeg-user] HLS stream delivery problem

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:10:37 EEST 2020

Hi,

> Do you know how to fix this?
> This is my code with ffmpeg,     Y:\ is drive letter to the HLS server (WebDAV)

WebDAV is good for lightweight collaboration for old school workgroups like maybe wiki pages. It’s basically lots of http requests to simulate a locally mounted drive, maybe there is hol blocking going on. If it is a transport issue, it would be impossible to find out without something like a span capture.

This doesn’t sound like a problem with ffmpeg at all, unless a different WebDAV share mounted in the same manner doesn’t suffer from the same problem, or if the problem occurs even when you save to a directly connected storage device.

Regards,
Ted Park