[FFmpeg-user] "instead of complaining, submit a patch" [was: Re: minterpolate problem]

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:54:45 EET 2021

    On Tuesday, 2 February 2021, 10:17:11 GMT, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
(snip)
Well, you just keep telling yourself all that, and we'll keep admiring the fantastic documentation ffmpeg has. Obviously, it's a brilliant endorsement of whatever your approach is.
You have people offering to do free work for you and you're rejecting it (among oh so many other reasons) because of some insane software fashionability position. If you want it in a wiki, put it in a wiki, but let's agree that if I don't tell you how to do your job, you don't tell me how to do mine. Reasonable?